We believe it’s important to recognize employees and branch teams and department for their contributions each year. We do this publicly at our annual Gung Ho Meeting and employees receive an award and recognition for the following:
- Tenure – Employees are recognized for their tenure in 5 year increments
- Line Awards - Yearly recognition of top 5 employees for the most lines entered
- Star Student – Recognition of top 5 employees for the most continuing education classes taken in a year
- Spirit of the Squirrel - Coworkers nominate employees for living our core values
- Gift of the Goose - Award given to the department that has been most helpful
- Beaver Cup - Highly sought after award given to branches who have had exemplary success or improvements throughout the year
Employees are not only recognized yearly, but monthly by fellow coworkers in what we call a “honking” or “shout out” that is included in our monthly employee newsletter for all to see!